Sunday, October 12, 2014

Need Help Killing Moles??

I hate moles, really I do. I know there are people out there that probably do not condone killing any animal, even moles, I’m not that type of person, but if you are, I can respect that, though this blog post is not for you.
Personally I like animals fine, I try to encourage animal habitat and would never hurt an animal out of spite, however I’ve hunted in the past, and will again in the future, and when that woodpecker destroys my siding, or that ground hog destroys my garden, or a mole destroys my yard, its game on. 

There are a number is different ways to kill moles including: 
  • milky spores
  • castor oil
  • sound devices
  • traps
  • poision baits
  • drowing
  • suffocating

A great video to check out is "How to Eliminate Moles in Your Yard"

No comments:

Post a Comment